- Technical Specs
- Shipping & Returns
A combination of three synergistic cosmetic wonders meet to form the ultimate natural dermaroller kit. Crafted by White Lotus the pioneers in natural microneedling, the kit will quickly and safely rejuvenate and revitalise your skin leaving you with a smooth natural glow.
Key Benefits of the Hypoallergenic Dermaroller Kit
- Results: Microneedling can increase the body's own natural collagen production by up to 1,000% after a single treatment. The organic green tea oil naturally complements this by naturally enhancing skin cell rejuvenation.
- Reaction Free: The metal free hypoallergenic derma roller is moulded from a biocompatible polymer. This avoids any risk of nickel allergy or other allergic reactions. The product is also machine sterilized and sealed in tamper evident packaging.
- Broad Spectrum: The 0.5mm Bio-Polymer Micro needle roller targets wrinkles, scars, age spots, signs of sagging and illuminates the skin.
- Affordable Luxury: The treatment can be performed repeatedly at home making each treatment a very affordable luxury.
- Expert Instruction: It comes with free step by step instructional videos by the author of the best selling book 'Holistic Microneedling'.
Why Use A Biocompatible Polymer Dermaroller?
Stainless steel has for many years been the gold standard for microneedle production. Unfortunately there has been an ever increasing number of people experiencing and reporting nickel allergies. Nickel is a vital ingredient in stainless steel meaning many people with sensitive skin may react to the old standard microneedles.
The hypoallergenic dermaroller in contrast employs a Bio Compatible polymer which dramatically reduces skin reactions and is suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.
The Bioploymer microneedles are crafted in a single mould. This means the microneedles can never become detached and pose a risk to the user.
How Does the Organic Green Tea Oil Assist the Treatment?
The organic green tea oil has natural skin cell rejuvenating properties. It synergistically assists the skin to renew itself and lay down a smooth new layer of collagen.
It simultaneously protects the delicate skin after microneedling and is safe to use with the increased absorption through the skin that microneedling produces.
The Natural Beauty Tool Cleaner
To maintain maximum hygiene White Lotus includes the natural beauty tool cleaner. It disinfects the microneedle roller in between treatments killing 99.99% of bacteria.
Who Are White Lotus?
Founded by two Australian acupuncturists White Lotus has for over 15 years brought the best of far eastern beauty to the western audience.
White Lotus invented the term Holistic Microneedling to describe their new more natural approach to skin needling. This was industry changing and the book of the same name went on to become a best seller on Amazon.
White Lotus Hypoallergenic Dermaroller
340 0.5mm Microneedle roller sterilised by EO and sealed in tamper evident packaging. Microneedles made from Bio Compatable Polymer
Natural Beauty Tool Cleaner
50mL spray bottle containing 99.999% colloidal silver ions at 25ppm
Organic Green Tea Face Oil with Rejuvenating Adaptogenic Herbs
PETA Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
Made with 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
Alcohol / Ethanol Free
*Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus) Root, *Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Berry Dried, *Panax Ginseng Root.
*ORGANICALLY GROWN INGREDIENTS
Made in the UK
30mL / 1oz
free from: parabens, phthalates, sulphates, detergents, Silicones, ethanolamines, synthetic fragrances, preservatives, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colours, alcohol and gluten.
Please note all herbs are extracted in oil rather than ethanol. No ethanol products are used in this oil.
Free delivery on all UK orders. EU and International orders $13.00 for courier shipping.