Free Shipping on all orders to UK addresses.
UK orders are sent by Royal Mail first class signature delivery.
Depending on the location orders will take between 1-3 days and include Saturday delivery.
European orders incur and $13.00 delivery charge.
Depending on the location orders will arrive in between 3 -7 days.
Please note all White Lotus orders are shipped from our UK fulfilment centre. Since the Brexit start date on the 1.1.21 customers based in the EU may experience additional customs charges and VAT on their orders. These are sometimes being requested by couriers before the packages will be released from the local customs.
White Lotus cannot refund these additional local charges where they occur. We apologise for this we are working on a solution in which customers will be offered the option to pay the customs charge at the point of purchase. We hope to be able to provide this option in a number of weeks.
Delivery times are also running at close to 3 weeks with all courier companies. We believe this will improve in the coming weeks as the courier companies adjust to the new arrangement.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.
International orders incur and $13.00 delivery charge.
Depending on the location orders will arrive in between 3 -10 days.
All orders received before midday are dispatched the same day. If you have any special requirements or are unsure about delivery times for your country please do not hesitate to contact us.
White Lotus Anti Aging Returns Policy
We believe you will be delighted with the products however if for any reason you do encounter a problem White Lotus are there to help.
White Lotus Anti Aging wholeheartedly endorses and complies with the EU Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) 2000. This is covered under EU Directive 97/7 EC.
These regulations are designed to protect consumers and allow them similar protection to that experienced when shopping in person. We hope that by following these regulations we allow consumers to shop with more confidence and trust online.
A step by step Guide to the white Lotus Returns Policy
1. All customers have the right to cancel the contract of sale within 7 days of receiving the goods sold.
2. Cancellation of the sale must be sent to White Lotus in a durable form such as an email, mail or fax. Proof of the sending of this document must be retained.
3. This returns policy by law does not apply to 'goods that by reason of their nature cannot be returned'. This includes all sterile products such as dermal rollers that are packaged in tamper evident packaging and have been opened. It also includes the White Lotus range of beauty products if opened or tampered with in any way.
4. The cancellation policy also does not apply to any 'audio or visual recordings that the customer has unsealed'. This includes the White Lotus instructional DVDs.
5. Customers pay the full costs of returning the goods to the address stipulated by White Lotus Anti Aging.
6. Customers have a statutory duty of care for all White Lotus goods while in their care and are obliged to take reasonable care when returning goods. White Lotus has the right to appeal any refund if this is not complied with.
7. We request that all goods being returned are returned within 14 days of receipt.
8. White Lotus will refund the cost of the goods including any postage paid at the time of sale within 30 days of receiving a valid cancellation of the contract of sale from the customer.
9. If the goods are faulty on receipt White Lotus will provide a full refund.
10. This Policy does not apply to Business to Business contracts of sale.
11. Once the return has been agreed by email please return items to :
White Lotus c/o The Storage Place, Brewery Lane, Gateshead, NE10 0EY, UK