- Technical Specs
- Shipping & Returns
Organic Scar Serum
The White Lotus organic scar serum is designed to work with the Lotus Roller or other forms of skin needling to improve the visible appearance of scarring. It is an ideal substitute for an often ineffectual scar cream.
The ingredients in the Organic scar serum have been scientifically proven to -
1. Regenerate skin cells (1)
2. Improve wound healing (2)
3. Increase the healing of radiation burns (3)
4. Increase micro circulation
5. Repairs UV induced burns (4)
Skin needling breaks down old damaged collagen, and creates a whole new layer of collagen by creating micro trauma below the surface of the skin.
Applying the organic scar serum increases the production of new healthy cells and assist the derma roller to increase collagen production.
Improving wound healing also ensures that the new skin formed is smooth and healthy.
Increasing the micro circulation insures that there is ample skin nutrition in the area to ensure correct wound healing and that any toxins formed during the healing process are rapidly removed.
ABOUT WHITE LOTUS
Expert Dermaroller Advisor to the UK’s LARGEST beauty association
Products developed by the author of the INTERNATIONAL Bestseller ‘Holistic Microneedling’
UNIQUE techniques repeatedly demonstrated on National Television
Like all White Lotus serums the organic scar serum is 100% natural and contains on preservatives, sulphates, parabens, fillers or additives. It is safe for internal use and therefore safe with the increased absorption produced by skin needling.
It can be used alone or to improve the effects of the derma roller
Benefit today from the best quality natural scar serum available!
For those interested in skin needling please also see the Scar reduction Pack.
1. Medical College Of Georgia. (2003, April 25). Green Tea Linked To Skin Cell Rejuvenation. ScienceDaily. Retrieved May 25, 2016
2. Klass, B. R., Branford, O. A., Grobbelaar, A. O. & Rolfe, K. J. (2009). The effect of epigallocatechin-3-gallate, a constituent of green tea, on transforming growth factor-beta1-stimulated wound contraction. Wound Repair Regen. Jan-Feb, 18(1), 80-88.
3.Pajonk, F., Riedisser, A., Henke, M., McBride, W. H. & Fiebich, B. (2006). The effects of tea extracts on proin ammatory signalling. BMC Med. Dec 1,4,28.
4. Elmets, C. A., Singh, D., Tubesing, K., Matsui, M., Katiyar, S. & Mukhtar, H. (2001). Cutaneous photoprotection from ultraviolet injury by green tea polyphenols. J Am Acad Dermatol. Mar, 44(3), 425-432.
- Alcohol / Ethanol Free
Please note all herbs are extracted in oil rather than ethanol. No ethanol products are used in this serum.
Free delivery on all UK orders. EU and International orders $14.48 for courier shipping.