In addition to our video Instructions we find some customers prefer to read through the instructions. Below you will find full written instructions on how to perform the White Lotus unique crystal facial at home.
White Lotus Crystal Facial
Step 1 - Select your Crystal - (Use Our Crystal Facial Diagnosis Tool)
Step 2 - Activated Jade and Tourmaline Crystal Serum
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly
- Dispense 4-5 pumps of the crystal serum onto your hands
- Gently massage the serum into the skin in an upwards and outwards direction
- Once the skin is evenly covered with the serum use the jade roller to massage the serum deep into the skin
Step 3 - White Lotus Crystal Roller
- To use the crystal or jade roller please follow these instructions
- Start on the right side of the face and repeat on the left-hand side afterwards
- Use long smooth strokes starting on the throat rolling gently upwards from the neck to the chin approximately 5 – 10 times
- From the chin roll out along the jaw line
- Gradually move upwards rolling the entire cheek area in an outwards direction
- From the edge of the nose gently roll laterally under the eyes
- Next roll upwards across the entire cheek
- From the lateral corner of the eyes roll outwards across the crow’s feet
- From the centre of the forehead roll outwards laterally
- From the tip of the nose roll upwards to the hair line
- Continue to roll upwards across the entire forehead
- Once you have completed this the crystal serum will have completely absorbed into your skin and there is no need to cleanse before the next step
Step 4 - Organic Green Tea Facial Oil
- Once you have completed the crystal roller massage you can apply the White Lotus Organic Green Tea Facial Oil
- Dispense half a dropper of oil directly into your hands.
- Rub your hands together and then massage the oil gently into your skin in an upwards and outwards direction
- The oil is designed to absorb more slowly as a small amount remaining on the skin allows the gua sha to more smoothly glide across the skin
Step 5 - White Lotus Crystal Gua Sha
- To use your jade gua sha or other crystal gua sha please follow these instructions.
- Always Start on right side the face as this is the way energy is traditionally believed to flow.
- Start by stroking up the face using the point of the gua sha in straight lines from the chin up and outwards over the cheeks.
- Then stroke upwards and outwards over the same area using a zig zag motion.
- Use the “Fish Tail” end of the comb and start at the chin stroking up the line of the jaw using the fish tail to cradle the jaw line.
- Use the long curved side of the comb and gently stroke across and outwards from the side of the nose below the eyes.
- Use the long curved side of the comb to stroke outwards and upwards across the temples.
- Use the long curved side of the comb to stroke from the centre of the forehead outwards.
- Slowly repeat this process moving up the forehead.
- Repeat this process on the left side of the face.
- On problem wrinkles it is good to target them by stretching out the skin on either side of the wrinkle and then massaging along the wrinkle in a zig zag motion with the pointy end of the gua sha. This provides strong circulation to the base of the wrinkle.
- To finish the massage place the pointed end of the gua sha in the depression in front of the ear. Stroke gently up and around the ear and then down the neck. Traditionally this was used to drain any toxins accumulated in the skin during the massage.
Learn More About
The White Lotus Activated Jade & Tourmaline Crystal Serum
The White Lotus Organic Green Tea Oil with Rejuvenating Adaptogenic Herbs