PETA Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
Made with 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
*Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus) Root, *Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Berry Dried, *Panax Ginseng Root.
*ORGANICALLY GROWN INGREDIENTS
Made in the UK
30mL / 1oz
free from: parabens, phthalates, sulphates, detergents, Silicones, ethanolamines, synthetic fragrances, preservatives, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colours, alcohol and gluten.
The Organic Green Tea Facial Oil can be applied alone as a daily moisturiser, after derma rolling or as part of the White Lotus Crystal Facial. Instructions for each process are included below.
A. As a Daily Moisturiser
1. Cleanse the skin thoroughly
2. Apply 5-6 drops to moist hands
3. Gently massage the oil into the skin in an upwards and outwards direction
B. Application after a Dermaroller Treatment
1. The skin will appear red and inflamed.
2. For this reason you will need more of the oil than you would normally use as a moisturiser.
3. Use one full squirt of the dropper on dry hands and lightly apply the oil to the entire treatment area
4. Used in this quantity the oil may take longer to penetrate the skin. This is ideal as it forms a protective barrier on the skin while the skin heals.
5. Apply like this twice a day for 48 hours after a dermaroller treatment
6. Continue to use the serum daily for 2 weeks after treatment but you can use less after 48 hours and simply follow the instructions for use of the oil as a daily moisturiser.
C. White Lotus Crystal Facial
For full written instruction on using the Organic Green Tea oil as part of a the White Lotus Crystal Facial please follow this link